- 1/2 cup fresh ground CFP coffee of your choice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Tip: Choose fine grounds (espresso grind), as the coarse kind can be too harsh for sensitive or delicate skin.
- Mix together 1/2 cup fresh ground CFP coffee and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup coconut oil into the CFP coffee mixture and 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- Gently rub the mixture over your body—avoid areas around the eyes. Leave it on for several minutes. Rinse thoroughly. (Be careful if using the scrub in the shower, as the oil can make the floor a bit slippery.)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.