Become a part of the CFP family
Earn CFP Rewards with every purchase!
Earn Points:$1 = 5 Points
Earn Points:100 Points= $1
How to Earn Points
To demonstrate how much we cherish our loyal customers, you can gain rewards in more ways than purchasing your favroite products.
Refer a Friend
Here at our store, we firmly believe that sharing is caring. Invite your friends to our store and be rewarded for your referral!
How to Spend Points
Now that you have some hard earned points, here's how you can spend them.
- How do I join CFP Rewards?
- It’s free to join, simply join here! You can also enroll when you register for a new Chicago French Press account. All rewards program members must accept the CFP Rewards Program Terms and Conditions before they can participate in CFP Rewards, including redeeming Rewards Points for Rewards Codes or receiving any other CFP Rewards benefits.
- Who is eligible to participate in CFP Rewards?
- You must be a United States resident who is at least 18 years old to participate in CFP
Rewards. Current CFP employees and contractors, and their immediate family members
living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the CFP Rewards
Program. All eligible customers are more than welcome!
- How do I earn Rewards Points?
At this time, you can earn Rewards Points by making qualifying purchases on
ChicagoFrenchPress.com, and writing eligible product reviews on
ChicagoFrenchPress.com. Keep your eyes open for new, fun ways to earn Rewards
Points in the future!
- How can I use Rewards Points?
- You can apply your Rewards Points toward future purchases on
ChicagoFrenchPress.com. Every $1 will grant 5 reward points. Rewards Points
accumulated under the CFP Rewards Program are promotional in nature and have no
- How can I see my Rewards Point balance?
- You can view your Rewards Point balance by logging into your CFP account and visiting
your account page. You'll also periodically get a Rewards Point balance email from us.
- Is there a limit on how many Rewards Points I can earn?
- There is no limit on the number of Rewards Points you can earn by making qualifying
purchases but there IS a limit on the total number of Rewards Points you can earn by
participating in all other qualifying opportunities to earn Rewards Points, such as
creating your account on ChicagoFrenchPress.com, writing eligible product reviews, etc.
We refer to these qualifying opportunities to earn bonus Rewards Points (including any
other qualifying opportunities to earn bonus Rewards Points that we may offer you in the
future) as “Promotional Activities.” You can only earn a maximum of 50,000 Rewards
Points per calendar year for participating in Promotional Activities. Once you have
earned 50,000 Rewards Points for participating in Promotional Activities in a calendar
year, you may continue to participate in Promotional Activities but you will not receive
Rewards Points for your participation.
- When will my earned Rewards Points be reflected in my account?
- We do our best to award Rewards Points earned for qualifying purchases to your
Rewards Program Account within 24 hours of purchase. Rewards Points earned for
eligible participation in Promotional Activities may take 7 or more days to be added to
your Rewards Program Account.
- Why do I have a negative Rewards Point balance?
- If you void a purchase or return your purchase, CFP will deduct the Rewards Points that
you were awarded for that purchase from your Rewards Program Account. If you have
already redeemed those Rewards Points, this could potentially result in a negative
Rewards Point balance in your Rewards Program Account.
- Does spending my points change my status?
- Spending Your Points Doesn’t Change Your Status: So redeem away! Just because you
redeem them doesn’t mean you’ll lower your reward status. Just remember that your
reward points and level will reset at the end of each year if you have made enough tier
Terms and Conditions