Become a part of the CFP family
Earn CFP Rewards with every purchase!
Earn Points: $1 = 1 Point
Spend Points: 100 Points= $5
How to Earn Points
To demonstrate how much we cherish our loyal customers, you can gain rewards in more ways than purchasing your favorite products.
Refer a Friend
Here at our store, we firmly believe that sharing is caring. Invite your friends to our store and be rewarded for your referral!
How to Spend Points
Now that you have some hard earned points, here's how you can spend them.
- How do I join CFP Rewards?
- It’s free to join, simply join by enrolling when you register for a new Chicago French Press account. Click HERE to create an account. All rewards program members must accept the CFP Rewards Program Terms and Conditions before they can participate in CFP Rewards, including redeeming Rewards Points for Rewards Codes or receiving any other CFP Rewards benefits.
- Who is eligible to participate in CFP Rewards?
- You must be a United States resident who is at least 18 years old to participate in CFP Rewards. Current CFP employees and contractors, and their immediate family members living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the CFP Rewards Program. All eligible customers are more than welcome!
- How do I earn Rewards Points?
- At this time, you can earn Rewards Points by making qualifying purchases on ChicagoFrenchPress.com, and writing eligible product reviews on ChicagoFrenchPress.com. Keep your eyes open for new, fun ways to earn Rewards Points in the future!
- How can I use Rewards Points?
- You can apply your Rewards Points toward future purchases on ChicagoFrenchPress.com. Every $1 will grant 1 reward point. Rewards Points accumulated under the CFP Rewards Program are promotional in nature and have no cash value.
- How can I see my Rewards Point balance?
- You can view your Rewards Point balance by logging into your CFP account and visiting your account page. You'll also periodically get a Rewards Point balance email from us.
- Is there a limit on how many Rewards Points I can earn?
- There is no limit on the number of Rewards Points you can earn by making qualifying purchases but there IS a limit on the total number of Rewards Points you can earn by participating in all other qualifying opportunities to earn Rewards Points, such as creating your account on ChicagoFrenchPress.com, writing eligible product reviews, etc. We refer to these qualifying opportunities to earn bonus Rewards Points (including any other qualifying opportunities to earn bonus Rewards Points that we may offer you in the future) as “Promotional Activities.” You can only earn a maximum of 50,000 Rewards Points per calendar year for participating in Promotional Activities. Once you have earned 50,000 Rewards Points for participating in Promotional Activities in a calendar year, you may continue to participate in Promotional Activities but you will not receive Rewards Points for your participation.
- When will my earned Rewards Points be reflected in my account?
- We do our best to award Rewards Points earned for qualifying purchases to your Rewards Program Account within 24 hours of purchase. Rewards Points earned for eligible participation in Promotional Activities may take 7 or more days to be added to your Rewards Program Account.
- Why do I have a negative Rewards Point balance?
- If you void a purchase or return your purchase, CFP will deduct the Rewards Points that you were awarded for that purchase from your Rewards Program Account. If you have already redeemed those Rewards Points, this could potentially result in a negative Rewards Point balance in your Rewards Program Account.
- Does spending my points change my status?
- Spending Your Points Doesn’t Change Your Status: So redeem away! Just because you redeem them doesn’t mean you’ll lower your reward status. Just remember that your reward points and level will reset at the end of each year if you have made enough tier earning purchases.