9 whole graham crackers
2 tablespoons heavy cream
2 tablespoons Nutella
1 ounce semisweet chocolate
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
12 ounces semisweet chocolate
1/4 stick unsalted butter
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
2 tablespoons finely ground Chicago French Press Original coffee beans
2 large egg whites
1/2 cup sugar
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and remaining ingredients in a small bowl to blend.
2. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of pie dish
3. Chill 30 min until firm
4. Place chocolate and butter in a large bowl.
5.Bring cream, coffee, and 2 Tbsp. water to a boil in a small saucepan. 6.Remove from heat; cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
6.Strain cream mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into chocolate and butter; discard coffee grounds.
7.Stir until melted and ganache is smooth.
8.Pour into chilled crust; smooth top. Chill until set, about 1 hour.
9. With a medium speed electric mixer, beat egg whites in a medium bowl until light and frothy.
10. Add sugar in 4 additions, beating for 1 minute after each addition. Continue beating egg whites until stiff and glossy.
11.Spoon meringue over coffee ganache; swirl decoratively with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Using a kitchen torch, if desired, toast meringue until golden brown in spots. Keep chilled.
Comments will be approved before showing up.