Surprise your Valentine with Espresso Hot Fudge Sauce & Strawberries!
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Chicago French Press Original hot espresso
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In a heavy saucepan, add cream, honey, espresso, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Bring to a slow boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
2. Let boil, stirring periodically, for five minutes.
3. Remove from the heat.
4. Add half the chocolate, and stir until melted.
5. Add the remaining chocolate and stir again.
6. Cut butter into chunks and add to sauce, stirring until incorporated.
7. Add vanilla and stir again.
8. On a sheet of parchment paper, drizzle over fresh strawberries and enjoy!
9. Pour remains into a clean glass jar. Let cool completely before covering, then store tightly sealed in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.