- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup ground pecans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 /4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon CFP maple pecan coffee(brewed)
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup, Grade B maple syrup preferred
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9" removable-bottom pan.
To make the crust: Mix the crust ingredients until crumbly. Press into the bottom and 1" up the side of the prepared pan. Prick with a fork.
- Bake the crust for 10 to 15 minutes, until it's light golden brown. Remove it from the oven, and reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
To make the filling: Mix the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, and CFP maple pecan coffee at low speed until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the maple syrup and cream. Pour the filling into the crust.
- Bake the cake for 40 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F, and bake an additional 15 minutes, until the edges of the cake are set; a digital thermometer inserted 2" from the edge of the pan should read 170°F.
- Turn off the oven, crack the door open a couple of inches, and let the cake cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove the cake from the oven, and cool it at room temperature for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 8 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- Drizzle with Maple pecan syrup and chopped pecans, add a splash of CFP maple Pecan coffee to the mixture!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.