Orange Crème Iced Coffee Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- Chicago French Press Orange Crème Coffee (French Press Grind)
- Oat Milk or 2% Milk (or Milk of Choice)
- Agave or Vanilla Syrup
- Filtered Water
- Chicago French Press Ice Cube Tray
- French Press (or coffee maker of choice)
How to Make Coffee Ice Cubes
- Brew about 11oz of Chicago French Press Orange Crème Coffee (equivalent to a regular coffee mug).
- Pour into Chicago French Press Ice Cube Tray (or large cube tray).
- Freeze overnight.
How to Make French Press Coffee
- For a single cup, scoop coffee grounds (4-5 tablespoons of coffee grounds per 11oz mug brewed coffee) and add into french press.
- Pre-wet the grounds of coffee and allow them to bloom for 30 seconds.
- Boil enough water for the mug you are using and pour boiled water into french press.
- Stir coffee grounds in the french press,
- Let steep for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and refrigerate for an hour
How to Make Iced Coffee
- Take out ice cube tray out of the freezer and iced coffee out of the refrigerator,
- Place coffee ice in a glass.
- Add agave or vanilla syrup over ice.
- Pour cold coffee over Ice
- Add cream or milk of your choice. Oat milk is recommended.