What You Need
For Lavender Simple Syrup:
- ¼ cup dried lavender
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ⅔ cup
- Brewed CFP Original Blend
- 2 Tablespoons Lavender simple syrup (more or less to personal liking)
Home Brew Instructions
1) Make Lavender Simple Syrup
- Add water and lavender to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Use a mesh strainer to separate the buds from the water.
- In another saucepan combine the sugar with 2-3 tablespoons of the lavender water( just enough to wet the sugar). Bring to a boil , reduce heat and let simmer for 4 minutes. Whisk occasionally.
- Whisk the lavender water into the sugar mixture and store in the refrigerator!
2) Make Lavender Latte
- Brew coffee and pour into desired mug
- Add simple syrup and stir
- Warm your milk on the stove or in the microwave and then froth.
- Pour milk over top of coffee and syrup mixture and garnish with dried lavender.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.