- 1 oz Vodka or Spritzer
- 2 oz CFP Lemon Lavender Tea (chilled)
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 3/4 oz Lavender Liqueur or Syrup
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- Granulated Sugar (optional)
- Martini Glass
Put all ingredients into a shaker with ice, shake well, strain into martini glass.
If you're feeling fancy, dip the rim of your glass with sugar crystals and garnish with a lemon slice!
Dipping the Rim
- Fill a saucer with enough sugar to coat the entire rim of the glass.
- Wet the rim with a liquid such as citrus juice.
- Holding the glass upside down, dip or roll the rim in a tray filled with sugar or salt.
- Pressing the glass down gently, twist it around until it is evenly coated.
- Shake off any excess.
- Allow the rim to dry before pouring a drink.